Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stef's TSB Card Sketch

It's time for another great The Stamping Boutique desgin team
sketch challenge from Stef (Glitterbabe).
Be sure to check out Stef's blog, she is so creative
and I can always get my daily dose of laugther from her blog.


I flipped the card sketch to a horizontal view and used 'Wagon Full of Hearts' digi image.
The image is colored with Copics and Bic Mark It Alls, I added stickles to a few of the hearts, the sentiment is stamped in Pallete Ruby Red and I also added a little bling to the corners.

Happy Crafting,
Tracey

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card Tracey!

Stef H said...

oh i just love it! looks like we'll be having some sunshine - yay!

hugs ♥

Michelle VP said...

Darling! Love the sparkle and extra flowers. :)

Heather said...

Adorable card. I love how you used the sketch and the glittery hearts and my fave- pink polka dot background paper.

Lesley said...

Cute card, I love the hearts!

April said...

This is adorable...I love the image and the way you did the word sideways...very cute!