Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award

I received a nice surprise today from my dear friend, Melanie.
Thanks girl for the thinking of me.
As part of the award I need to tell you 10 things about me and pass this award on.

1. I love Peanut Butter Cups.
2. I live in Northern Illinios, near Chicago and don't like cold and snow. Go Figure!
3. I have 3 wonderful childern.
4. My favorite food is pizza and ice cream.
5. I love the scrapbook and create cards.
6. I have been married to my High School Sweetheart for almost 23 years.
7. I love the roll the windows down in the car and crank up the radio.
8. I love to bowl, even though I am not very good.
9. I love my job, SERIOUSLY,  I do.
10. I am a Twilight addict, Go Team Edward!!!!!

I would like to pass this award on to.....

Thanks for making my afternoon!!!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oooooo i LOVE peanut butter cups! i'd fight you tooth & nail for them too i'll bet! lol! nah! i'd share!

big congrats on the award. you do have a beautiful blog!!! and
thank you so much for passing it to me! you're the best!

JayLynn said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me :)

Colleen said...

Congrats on the award and thanks Tracey!

Terria said...

OMG I had no idea thank you so much for making my day:)