Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creepy Spider Halloween Borders

Fall and Halloween are my favorite time of the year.  I love changing colors of the leaves, cool crisp evening by a campfire, pumpkins and trick or treaters. 

I have recently discovered border kit swaps on SCS. These make creating scrapbook pages quick and easy, all the elements for your pages are included.....just add photos.   A border kit usually consists of 2-12x12 borders, journal box, page accents and photo mats. 

NoreenAnn recently hosted a Fall/Halloween border swap, she changed the format up a bit and had a group that was for a single 12x12 border kit with included 1-12x12 border, 2-page accents and 1-journal box.



6 comments:

Scrapbooking By Ladybug said...

These are super cute! I just completed 6 spots in a border swap, I can't wait for them to be returned.

Jennifer said...

Tracey - Adorable! I just love that spider!!

Terria said...

I really like this set, really cute scallop circle that go perfectly.

Melina said...

Great borders! love the spider :)

Colleen said...

Cute - I love the spider!

STAMPIN4TK said...

These are great, love it.