Monday, October 19, 2009

My Family Scrapbook Layouts

Good Morning - Every summer my Aunt from Flordia and my cousin and her husband from Texas visit our family in Illinios. It is the only time of the year we get to spend together and I cherish every moment. During  the summer of 2008 we had the time to take a long weekend trip to Wisconsin together. I have been working on scrapbooking the summer of 2008.  Here are a few more pages.

We took a weekend trip to Wisconsin during the summer of 2008.  This photo was taken during a hike along Lake Michigan in Kenosha Wisconsin.


This is one of my favorite layouts.  We went to Wind Point Lighthouse in Racine.  We were not able to walk up in the lighthouse, but the view was just breath taking from the ground. 
Top Right: Me and Chuck (DH)
Middle: Me and Jon (DS)
Bottom Right: Jenna (DD)



My mom and her sister taking a walk to view mom's veggie garden, 2008. 




A few family photos in mom and dad's backyard. 





1 comment:

Melina said...

Great pages. You look like you all had a good time.