Monday, January 4, 2010

Howdy Partner!

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

The holidays are over and it's back to work for me.  I am starting the year off  with many resolutions and goals and have lots of support from friends and family, so I know I will be successful.

I created this adorable gingerbread farmer using Ildi Co., newer line of holiday images. Be sure to stop by and check out all there super cute digi images.
I used an embossed blue background, created 3-D snowflake establishments and added pop dots to them, the green ribbon and DP from my stash.


Happy Monday,
Tracey

6 comments:

Melina said...

So cute!

JayLynn said...

What a great card! I love the LO, the embossing and the snowflakes.

Lesley said...

A gingerbread farmer...how cute! Great card!

HappyCrafter said...

Cute card, very unique and I like the colour combo.

AnnMarie said...

This is adorable! Love his glitter feet! :)

Colleen said...

I really like the embossing along with the snowflake DP!