Monday, January 25, 2010

Ildi Co. Monday



Good Morning! 
I want to send cyber hugs and thanks to Ildi Co!!!!! 
The wonderful artist of all these images is taking a break from designing to pursue other opportunities and will not be designing new images at this time. Good Luck and all the best!
Her store will stay open, go HERE to shop.

I also want to send another thank you to, Jenny - Design Team Coordinator. 
Thanks for all your hard work keeping us organized over the last few months.  I am so grateful that you belived in me and gave my first design team position.  This gave me the courage and belief in myself to take the plunge and apply for other design teams.
Have a great day,
Tracey


10 comments:

Ramona said...

Well that is adorable!This is a real treat! Sweet! Thanks for sharing!

marsha said...

How cute and what a great tribute to Jenny!
Hugs, Marsha

Marlene said...

Very nice tribute to Jenny. Cute card, too!

Melanie said...

Oh so pretty and cute!!!

Vickie Y said...

Very cute card! TFS

Melina said...

Love the paper punches in the corners.

Lesley said...

I love your card, those are some of my favorite colors!

JayLynn said...

Love your card Tracey! And you're very welcome, you've been a fabulous team member and I'm so looking forward to continuing to work with you in my new venture!

Colleen said...

I love the layering with the punches!

Moira said...

So cute!