Monday, November 15, 2010

Boo Bash

Happy Monday!
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Do you have any family traditions? What is your favorite dish to eat?

We will be spending the holiday at my mom's with family. 
My mom loves to cook and her food is yumm-o!!!
After dinner we will do a craft with Jenna.  Any suggestions? 
I have not even thought about what we will do this year.

I always seem to surprise myself with what goodies I will find in my scrapbooking stash.  I recently found these 2 layouts from a scrapbooking class from last year.  The funny thing is the pictures are from Halloween 2007! Oh well, I don't think I will ever be caught up with my scrapbooking. 
God Bless,
Tracey

2 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Cute layouts and cute kids! Don't worry, I'm not caught up either.

I love pumpkin pie and sweet potato casserole.... mmmm

April said...

Love that layout!! I'll never be caught up either!!