Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's Wintertime at FBD.......

We are brewing up another challenge.
This week's challenge is to create a winter or Christmas card.
Here are all the dets you will need to play along.

I am using Snow Girl on Ice. Isn't she just adorable?!? You can check the full line of snow buddies, here.
She is looking very stylish for her day of ice skating. Jenna helped me pick out the colors of her clothes. You have to always look your best, even out in the cold.....this is according my 5 1/2 year our daughter.
I add a little bit of pink stickles to her skating outfit.

I sure hope you enjoyed my design today.
Tracey

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Your daughter is very wise! Maybe she could give me some fashion adivice, I dearly need it!! Your card is fabulous and your snowbuddy is dressed so Pretty! Love your easel card! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Stacy

Shazza said...

great easel card, it has started snowing here so maybe I can go ice skating soon!!
Happy Thanksgiving x

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your card is wonderful, always love easel cards and your daughter is so right and did a great job picking out the colors. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Stef H said...

i was the model for this image!!!! just kidding. super cute!

happy turkey my friend and many blessings to you & yours.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Love that 3-d effect with the snowflakes, like your work so much! hugs from sweden

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

your daughter did a fine job helping you choose the colors for this snow girls outfit :) SO pretty!!! I love this card style and the 3d effect .. Beautiful and sweet card.

Hope you are having a lovely day

Colleen said...

Too cute- love the easel card, and the snowflakes are adorable!

AnnMarie said...

This is such a sweet card! Love it!

bumblebee creations said...

what a super sweet card! I have never tried a fold card such as that -but they sure are pretty!

Melina said...

How cute! I love that image :)

April said...

Cute cute cute....love the easel card and the snowflakes!