Friday, February 18, 2011

Holiday Memories

Christmas traditions are so important to me during the holidays.  We bake sugar cookies, decorate our Christmas trees together and open all our presents on Christmas eve.
The last few years me, Jenna, my sister and brother have gotten together to help my mom decorate her Christmas tree.  We usually do it on Thanksgiving Day before dinner.  It is so much fun to go through all the decorations, they bring back childhood memories and we always laugh and talk.

I used a border set from a SCS swap.  I love the lilac and turquoise color combo so beautiful for Christmas.



Enjoy your weekend!
Tracey

5 comments:

marsha said...

Such a sweet photo of Jenna! Love the colors and that snowman!
Hugs,
Marsha

Craft Paper said...

Very pretty colors! Yay for using up those swaps!!

Colleen said...

Those colors are so pretty together!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such fun scrapbook layouts! Awesome pictures, too!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I, too, love these colors for christmas. Very soft and pretty... made me smile and think of my childhood christmas. HUGS and thanks for this post. It really made me happier than I already was :) God is so good!!!

Mwah! XOXO