Monday, February 28, 2011

Pumpkins and Treats

WOW, it's the last day of February. 
Just knowing that tomorrow if March 1, means that Spring will be here soon.
 YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!!!

This year I am making a grand effort to use alot of my stash and SCS swaps before I indulge myself with new papers and embellishments.  So far, so good.  I have only had to buy 12 x12 solid colored card stock, which was only $9 at Hobby Lobby for a pack of 100 sheets.  God Deal!

Our pumpkins this year....My sister did the Hello Kitty pumpkin and Jenna drew the face on her pumpkin and Auntie cut it out for her. The title is from a Letter of the Word swap.


Yummy Halloween Treats! 
My sister made the cupcakes, they were decorated so cute and very yummy.
Of this is my two favorite lil ghoulies!

Enjoy the day!!!
Tracey

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Yay - use up those swaps!

Melina said...

That hello kitty pumpkin is awesome! I love the scrapbook page too :)