Monday, November 2, 2009

The Corrosive Challenge #36 - No Cards

Please scroll down, this is post number 2.

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!!

Janet over at The Corrosive Challenge Blog posted a challenge I could not resist.  I love to scrapbook and have been working on an album of a mini vacation our family took during the Summer of 2008 to Kenosha, Wisconsin.
 If you are ever in the area, you have to stop by the Jelly Belly Factory, it is a fun tour and F-R-E-E.
I created these pages using a SU set I borrowed from a friend, sorry I don't have the name. The ribbon is weaved through the borders, the pink butterflies are cut out to give the pages a 3-D effect.



Happy Scrapping,
Tracey

5 comments:

Terria said...

Really pretty , I love how you threaded the ribbon.

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love how you used all those butterflies on the pages! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

paige said...

Fun pages!

April said...

Very cute...I love what you did with the ribbon down the side.

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE this! You did a great job! Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!