Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love Bug Layouts

Good Morning!!!  How are ya today?  I am fantastic. 

I completed this layout with a border kit that I received from a swap on SCS.  Included in the kit were two black check borders, lady bug journaling tag, 4 ladybugs, and two photo mats.  I added the some additional empblishments to complete the pages. The 'Love' title is from a Letter of the Word swap, the edges are sponged with Pallete Ruby Red, I added the red ribbon and brads to accent the photos and did a little doodle with the lady bugs.  I really like the way this layout turned out.




Thanks for looking,
Tracey

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute, SCS swaps rock!!

Jennifer said...

These are such cute layouts. I love the ladybugs!!

April said...

Those LOTW's look great on your page! What a cute layout too!

AnnMarie said...

Wonderful layouts!! :)