Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Fall Y'All

This is my submisson to Sunshine Stamps for the Design team position.

Fall is in full swing!
The colors have changed, the fields have been plowed, the pumpkins are carved and Thanksgiving is just around the corner
I am thankful for my family, friends and my best friend; my wonderful husband. 
Chuck is my high school sweetheart and I can't image being with anyone else.

I made this card with the freebie image from Sunshine Stamps
6x6 Card
Cardstock Base is sponged with Old Olive
Used Creative Memories Leaf Punch
The 3-D acorn emblishment is from my stash.
I used watercolor pencils and a blender pen to color the image.
Then the image is sponged using shimmer chalks in coordinating colors.




Thanks for looking and Happy Fall,
Tracey

8 comments:

JayLynn said...

Very pretty! I just love those autumn colors!!

Jacquie said...

This is lovely, what great colours you choose.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Pretty!

Melina said...

Great card Tracey! Love the leaves

=o) kel said...

so nice tracey!! hope you make it to that DT!!

lovies, =o) kel

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi, this is a gorgeous card with fabulous Autumn colours. I love it.
Love Sandra xx

Kym Weber said...

Very pretty card! I just love this image of Sunshine's. Great job!

KymKreates said...

very nice, love the coloring