Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Everytime a Bell Rings.........

Good Morning and Happy Sunshine-y Tuesday!

Our latest Sunshine Stamps DT challenge was to pick one of the the new Christmas sentiments and create a card with the sentiment and the coordinating image. 

For my design team card, I chose 'Angels' Wings' and I just love the Christmas tree image that was created to match this image.  The first time I ever watched 'It's a Wonderful Life' was two Christmas' ago, I know (eyes rolling) when have I been,  it is a classic. 

I used SCS Sketch - SC237, coordinating Christmas DP, stickles on the tree and presents, red cardstock, green cardstock base and baubles.

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Christmas Crackers (Any Christmas Card)
Bee Crafty Challenge 18 - Add Some Sparkle
It is hard to see, but the tree and gifts have sparkle.


Happy Tuesday,
Tracey

12 comments:

April said...

Beautiful card....I love the sentiment and image!

Melanie said...

Beautiful card, I love this sketch layout. I think it's one of my favs that I find myself using a lot. Great sentiment also!!

Jenny said...

oh that is a lovely image with that sentiment and your creation fits so well together! Great job :)

Colleen said...

Very cute and that is a nice layout!

Jill said...

beautiful card Tracey I love the image thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Melina said...

Man that sentiment brings back memories! Love your card.

marsha said...

What a fabulous sentiment, I love that line and anything Jimmy Stewart. This is such a great image to go with this!

Hugs,
Marsha

Sunshine said...

This is just lovely. Your image is coloured perfectly and the sentiment goes with it perfectly! :^D

Jerusha said...

Hahahahaha! I am laughing at your Twilght blinkie. That is so awesome! I was in a store the other day and I saw a tote bag that said My Boyfriend is A Vampire and I really liked it, so I asked my hubby if he could buy it for my birthday and he said....umm...you're married, remember? HAHAHA! Oh dear! I just love this card! The tree is cute! And the sentiment goes well with it!

Tami said...

GREAT job!

Suzanne said...

Cute! Love the dp.

Sharon said...

This is so lovely,

Take Care
Sharon