Thursday, November 5, 2009

Your Special Delivery - Challenge #2

Good Morning!  I hope you are having a great week.

Your Special Delivery offered 'Franny' for their current challenge. The challenge was create a card or project using Franny.  I created a Halloween card, the designer paper and cardstock scraps are from previous cards. Franny is colored with watercolor pencils then blended, I added a little bit of Stickles to her hair and trick or treat bag.


I used TESC#89 for layout inspiration.












Thanks for stopping by,
Tracey

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Super cute!

gina rahman said...

Thanks for taking part in CYSD challenge, love the papers and the flower embellishment.

Good luck

Gina

Melina said...

Cute Tracey...TFS!

paige said...

Fun card!

AnnMarie said...

This is adorable! That image made me giggle!

JayLynn said...

Cool orange and black flower and the green skin is awesome!

Tammy Miller said...

very cute card.