Saturday, December 12, 2009

Formal Holiday Cards

Silver, Black and Punches Card Kits

When I first starting working with this card kit I was a little intimated. This is totally out of my craft 'box' and I was not sure what to do with supplies since there are no stamped images, only punches and embossed cardstock.  I am pretty happy with the way they all turned out. 

I added the silver ribbon and black bling on the flower punches.


On this card I added the emblished ribbon and bling on the punches.


I added the butterfly ribbon to this card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Tracey

8 comments:

marsha said...

How pretty! Love the card with the snowflakes - totally awesome!

Hugs,
Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Wow! Tracey, everyone of these is really pretty! You did a super job! I really like the butterfly one!

Sunshine said...

SO pretty Tracey! I love them all but the snowflake one is my fave!! :^D

paige said...

Looks like you had a great time with this card kit!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty cards! I just love butterflies & these are adorable!!! Hugs!

Kym Weber said...

Very pretty cards! Love the one with the snowflakes!

April said...

OMGosh...those are really amazing...great job....I love the black and white...the ribbon and the black butterflies

Moira said...

Classy.. don't you love it when you step outside your box and come up with something wonderful!