Friday, December 4, 2009

My Scrapbooking Supplies.Net DT Debute!!!

Woot Woot!!!!
It's My Scrapbooking Supplies.Net Design Team Debute.

I was so excited when my SCS friend Terria asked me to be apart of this awesome design team. 
For the month of December we will be focusing on Christmas projects. 
I created this layout using a 5x7 Christmas 2007 photo of my daughter Jenna, double matted the photo in coordinating red and blue card stock, used red and white ribbon, white brads, a 3-D K and Company Christmas sentiment and 3 large felt snowflakes.

The layout is simple, I did not want to distract from the background paper and 5x7 photo.

Besure to check back and she what we are up to next week.

Merry Christmas,
Tracey

9 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Nice and simple and so sweet!

Jennifer said...

This is very pretty! Great layout & congrats on the new DT.

Melanie said...

Great debut page!!! :) Congrats on the DT spot, it'll be fun to work together. By debut will be on Monday.

paige said...

Sweet photo!

JayLynn said...

What a lovely LO and your daughter is a little button :) Congrats on the DT!!

Colleen said...

Your page turned out so nice - I like that you focused on 1 photo.

marsha said...

Beautiful layout and what a cutie!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

This is beautiful Tracey! Great page and congrats on the DT spot :)

April said...

This is super cute...I love the picture of Jenna!