Tuesday, December 8, 2009

24 Days of Christmas

Good Morning and Happy Sunshine Stamps Tuesday! 

We are expecting a big snow storm in the Chicagoland area today and into Wednesday with significant snow fall.  I love living here but really don't like the winters. YUCK!!! 

This week Sunshine Stamps is sponsoring day 12 of the 25 Days of Christmas Challenges over at Show and Tell on Ning....go here to check out all the challenges.

Here is the sketch for our Design Team Challenge.

Sunshine Stamps has so many new and very cute Holiday digital images this season.  For my design team card I used Snow Mitten and Warm Mitten Wishes sentiment. You can go here to check out all the holiday season digi images.  I used a lavendar, blue and white color combo, added Stickles to the cuff of the mitten, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, shimmery purple ribbon and blue baubles.  I inked the sentiment in coordinating blue ink. It is hard to see but I outlinged the mitten image with a glitter gelly pen.




Stay Warm,
Tracey
                                        

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute girl, whow what an in depth card challenge, you did awesome with it.

Melina said...

I was a little overwhelmed when I saw the sketch but you turned it into a beautifully designed card...WOW! Great job :)

Kym Weber said...

Wow, Tracey! I'm blown away - your card is fabulous! Love the pink with the blue! Fabulous job done on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Love the PINK mitten. Now that is the way to stay warm in STYLE!!:)

marsha said...

Fabulous mitten, love the pink and your layout!

Hugs,
Marsha

Colleen said...

Such a pretty color combo - it's very wintery wonderland!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Adorable!