Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Is.....Family

Happy Sunshine-y Tuesday! 

Sunshine Stamps DT challenge this week was to use the provided image and sentiment, but there is a twist......using paper pieceing on your image.  After the panic attack subsided and I focused on the task at hand, I created this 12x12 scrapbook page layout. The wonderful thing with digi images you can make them as big or as small as you need them.  I am very happy with this layout and my over all ability to paper piece.



Thanks for stopping by,
Tracey

8 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Nice layout and the overall effect is really good too. What stamp name/brand is that tree image? It is fabulous.

April said...

This layout is totally stinking awesome! Paper piecing is pretty easy huh!!!

Melina said...

OOOOoooo I love the layout! great job :)

Jennifer said...

This is a great layout. Love the arrangement with the colors. Great job!!

L said...

I love how you did the tree, the layout looks great!!

Sunshine said...

Great work on this card! You rose to the challenge beautifully and the total effect is just lovely! : ^D Sunshine

JayLynn said...

Looks like you didn't need to panic after all! You did a fabulous job with this LO, I love it!!

JayLynn said...

Looks like you didn't need to panic after all! You did a fabulous job on the LO, I love it!!