Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas Snowman

The holiday countdown as begun.

I have been working feverishly to complete my holiday cards, I think I am almost done. 

This year I decided to use my stash of Christmas card kits to make all my cards.  I thought this would be easier than 'mass' producing a single card, so far so good. I prefer to create non-traditional colored Christmas cards.

I love the layout of this card and sparkly ribbon on the side. 

The image was a little big, but I think it works well.

This card was a pile it on challenge for myself and I think I did pretty good...wink....wink!!!

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Red and Green Must Not Bee Seen!
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge #81 Monochrome
Creative Inspirations  - Challenge #38 Non Traditional Christmas Colors
The Pink Elephant - Challenge #44 Your Favorite Christmas Color Combo
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Challenge #69 Sing A Christmas Carol (Frosty the Snowman)
Sew Many Cards - Winter Theme Challenge
Stamp Something - Glitzy Somethings Challenge
Pile it On - Challenge #27 Tinsel Town (Use Glitter)
Incy Wincy - Challenge 21 Snowflakes


Merry Christmas,
Tracey

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Ah girl I'm feeling you. It is taking me forever to finish up our Christmas cards this year. This is the first that I have handmade ALL of them so I'm a tad overwhelmed. I think I have about 10 more to do.

Very cute card, love this snowman.

JayLynn said...

Very pretty card! I love the DP you used and the sparkles are a nice touch :) (By the way if you want to pile on 2 more challenges, both "pile it on" and "Stamp Something" challenges are Glitter for this week ;) )

Unknown said...

Oh I love your snowman card. I really want to make a blue card now! The added glitter on the scarf too!
Thank you sew much for joining the Sew many Cards Challenge this week!

Angela

Liz said...

Beautiful Thanks for joining Incy Wincy

Liz x

~Jeri~ said...

Love your card!!!! I'm a big fan of non traditional Christmas colors, so a job well done! Thanks for playing with us at Sew Many Cards this week!! Hope to see you in many more challenges!

cheryl said...

lovely card cute snowman too thanks for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl x

Melina said...

Cute!

marsha said...

"Cool" card! I wish I had some kits - I am sooo far behind!

Hugs,
Marsha

Heather said...

Very nice! I love the background- it is perfect and how you added some glitz to the scarf for an added touch.

Annie said...

yeah I love this stamp - so cute and your colours are wow.
Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Colleen said...

Wow - you really rocked the challenges girl! Great card though - so cute!

Denise Clark said...

Love the rectangle panel with the snowman on top of the Nestaiblity Label. Looks terrific!

April said...

Thats amazing you were able to get t hat many challenges out of one card!! Go you!