Monday, December 21, 2009

Ildi Co - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Are you ready for the big guy in the red suit?
I am knee deep in ribbon, tissue paper, wrapping paper and bows.
I love finding the perfect gift for my family, the wrapping of those gifts - not so much.

This week's DT post features Ildi Co. new line of digi images, Snopals.

Digi images are so easy to work with, you can print them on just about any paper and resize to fit to your crafting needs.

Snopals Flowers is printed on White Shimmery cardstock from Archiver's, added gold stickles to the flowers and crystal to her bow and the light green on the flower pot. I love this non-traditional color combo.  The designer paper is from a 4x6 package I had hiding in my stash.  It was like Christmas came early, I totally I forgot I had this.....(shhh.....dont't tell my hubby!)

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Challenge 30 - Free For All


Stay Warm,
Tracey

12 comments:

Melina said...

Awwww how pretty! I love all the sparklies

JayLynn said...

Oh I love the double ribbon and the colour combo is so pretty! Beautiful card :)

Trimgym said...

Just such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck! Have a good Christmas.

Jo.

Suzi Mac said...

Another gorgeous card, thank you for your 2nd entry into the CRAFT Challenge, good luck in the draw.

Merry Christmas

Suzi x

Jennifer said...

Awww! This is so soft & pretty!

Melanie said...

Very, very pretty!! Great idea to print the image on shimmer cardstock. Love it!

Crafting Queen said...

Pretty card, thanks for joining us again at CRAFT. Anesha

Teresa Kline said...

what a cute snowman, great job...Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*

Colleen said...

Great color choice!

Denise said...

So pretty! Love that cute snowman.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise

marsha said...

Totally cute!

Hugs,
Marsha

April said...

That's very cute...I love the DP and the ribbon you used...very pretty!