Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays

Holiday shopping, baking and planning......oh my!!!!

This weekend I will be spending most of my time in the kitchen baking my holiday cookies and treats.   I love baking and the holidays always give me the 'ok' to make and bake way too much, hehehe.

I am really happy with the way this card turned out.  It was created using elements in a card kit.  I used a pop dot on the felt tree and Stickles on the flower in the corner. 

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Friday Challenge - Challenge 28 - Last Minute Christmas


Happy Holiday,
Tracey

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooh...this is really pretty! Love everything about it.

Melina said...

Pretty card Tracey! Love that flower :)

JayLynn said...

Love the poinsetta and what a cute little snowman :) Great choice of DPs too!!

paige said...

Fun card! Love the cute image and fun embellishments!

Moira said...

Classy and fun all wrapped up in one!

Very pretty!

Colleen said...

Cute snowman and great job on the poinsettia!