Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Stocking Were Hung......

Happy Sunshine-y Stamps Tuesday!!

This week I am off and spending my time relaxing and catching up on my crafting.

This stocking card is created with a digi holiday image from Sunshine Stamps.
Be sure to stop by and check out all the images.

I added lots of bling to the layout and stickles to the image.....so must sparkle!  I love it!!!!!
 I colored the image with my Bic Mark-It Alls, which I totally love.



Happy Sunshine Tuesday,
Tracey

7 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Cute card, good job getting into all the fine detail on the items stuffed in the stocking :-)

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! I love all the sparkle. Such a great card!!!

Melanie said...

Very cute, love your card girl.

April said...

Super cute...I love the coloring and reds and greens. Nice new page layout too!

paige said...

cute holiday card!

Moira said...

Very cute.. I like that image.. I can imagine putting it on a scrapbook layout!

Colleen said...

Cute - love the bling!