Monday, December 14, 2009

Ildi Co. New Releases!!!

Yippeeee!!!!  .
Ildi Co. released several new lines of digital images this month.
Go here to check them all out, you don't want to miss this.
This month's special is buy 2 get 1 free.

One of my favorite new images is called Clownkin Kiss. Oh, who am I kidding, they are all my favorites.
I just love this couple, they are so cute and make me smile everytime I look at my card.

I created a 5x5 card, used cardstock and designer paper for a SU pack that I have been saving. Added yellow ribbon, prima with flower brad and blue bling in the corners.  The edges of the image are inked in coordinating blue ink. The image has stickles and glitter gel pen added for texture.


Have a great week,
Tracey

6 comments:

Terria said...

AWW!! This is awesome :)

Jennifer said...

Awesome card! I love the bright colors & I agree the image is too cute!!

marsha said...

How pretty! This is just so bright and colorful.

Hugs,
Marsha

Melanie said...

Overly adorable, love the bright colors.

JayLynn said...

OMGosh I LOVE this card!! So colourful and perfect :)

April said...

ahhh...that's totally adorable!