Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ildi Co's Creative Challenge #6

Ildi Co.'s next blog challenge is Black and Bright, create any project using black and any bright colors for contrast.  I just had to playing along with this one.  I love bold and bright colors! 

For my card I used one of Ildi Co.'s new cuddles images, go here to check out all the images. 

I used an embossed black cardstock background, pink designer paper, matted the image in an embossed turquoise cardstock, flower slide, ribbon and of course added Stickles to the image.

Just click here, to play along.


Thanks for looking,
Tracey

7 comments:

marsha said...

Very nice - what a cute image!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

Very cute image! Love the contrast of colors.

JayLynn said...

Aww this is adorable! I love the ribbon slide and the embossed BG, looks great!

Melanie said...

Adorable, you did a great job with this challenge. I love how you colored Cuddles grey. Super cute!

paige said...

Great colors to go along with the black!

Jennifer said...

This is very adorable! Love the coloring on your image.

Colleen said...

Cute and simple! Stickles are always nice!